Give Your IT Team The Support It Needs With Supplemental IT
Does your IT staff quickly fall behind when they have to complete a project? What about daily support tickets – is there a delay in getting them resolved?
Can your IT manager take a vacation without feeling guilty, or will they have to answer support request emails while they’re away?
These are common challenges that come with managing an internal IT team. However, the solution isn’t to replace them with something else – instead, you can make them better.
The Limitations Of Internal IT
Here’s the reality – an internal person or team can only offer so much in terms of availability, time, and skillsets. You might have the most talented IT team in the world, and they will still be limited in what they can do.
It’s not your fault, and it’s not their fault; it’s just the reality of IT services in an increasingly complex and tech-dependent world. No internal IT team can be experts in every single technology your business processes rely on, and even if they were, there are only so many hours in the day.
What’s the solution? Get the extra help you need with supplemental IT services.
What Is Supplemental IT?
Supplemental IT services allow businesses and their IT teams to take advantage of the expertise and skill of a team of IT specialists when needed, and without paying expensive salaries or benefits. It’s an affordable solution that allows you to expand your current IT resources and make sure you always have the tech support you need.
An internal person or team can only offer so much in terms of availability, time, and skillsets. You might have the most talented person or people, and they will still be limited in what they can do.
You can use supplemental IT services on an as-needed basis. You’ll have the people, and IT support you need when technology problems crop up that no one else can resolve or handle. And, you’ll benefit from IT professionals with years of industry experience.
What Are The Benefits Of Supplemental IT?
- Freedom Of Focus: If your staff is having difficulty keeping up with their workload, your supplemental IT team can augment their efforts. Now, your employees can focus on higher-level duties while the supplemental IT professionals fill in the gaps. This not only provides the time they need to manage what’s on their plates but can prevent errors due to technicians being overworked.
- Organizational Flexibility: As your organization grows and evolves, you may need to scale up your efforts. Rather than hiring more technicians, you can use supplemental IT on a month-to-month basis. If you find you no longer need as much assistance, you can quickly scale back. You’re never locked in. Supplemental IT services are easy to scale up or down.
- Accurate IT Budgeting: Supplemental IT services provide the help you need at budget-friendly prices. With proactive services that keep your IT assets running smoothly, you’ll know that you’re getting the most out of every technology dollar. Supplemental IT professionals can handle things like scheduled maintenance, remote monitoring, help desk services, and account management, all for one predictable monthly fee.
Supplement Your IT Team With The Support And Resources They Need To Succeed
Don’t let your support tickets pile up, or your projects sit unfinished any longer. Talk to the BC Networks team today to augment your internal team with additional support from ours.
With a little extra help from our team, you will:
- Eliminate overdue support requests for your end-users and vastly reduce day to day downtime.
- Complete major projects more quickly and effectively.
- Have the freedom to strategically devote your internal IT teams capabilities where they’re most needed, without overworking them.
The quality and effectiveness of your IT team are up to you. Will you give them the resources and support they need to succeed?
BC Networks is here to provide the extra help you need – all you have to do is ask.
Experience and strategy are what set us apart from other San Jose, Silicon Valley & South Bay IT companies. We deliver consistently optimal results following our carefully developed and mature set of IT practices and procedures.