What Are The Benefits Of An ERP Software Solution?
If you are reading this, chances are you are looking for an integrated system that can manage all the different processes of your organization. Well, here’s a handy ERP software solution.
Whatever the size of your business, it can become challenging to plan and manage all your business functions using dated systems. As markets become increasingly competitive, you need to adopt more innovative ways to stay ahead of the rest. Here at BC Networks, we believe that one of the best ways is by leveraging technology through strategic IT investment.
We are a reliable Managed IT Services and Consulting Company interested in providing you with an effective ERP Software Solution for all your management needs.
What Does ERP Mean?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is the integrated management of core business processes, in real-time, using a combination of various software and technology.
What Does ERP Software Do? ERP software is a class of enterprise software that will ease real-time management of data from across the different departments of your organization. These may include:
ERP software systems will greatly simplify individual functions throughout your organization by automating them. ERP systems will also keep track of your business resources.
They also manage business commitments, such as:
- Money orders
To put it briefly, ERPs make it possible to bring every aspect of your organization’s activities together.
Will an ERP Software Solution Work for Your Business?
The recent years have seen ERPs become much more effective. As a result, the use of ERPs has become more common, even with smaller businesses. Moreover, the versatility of ERP software systems makes it suitable for the needs of companies across industries.
However, if you are still considering whether an ERP project would be a savvy investment for your organization, try answering these few questions:
- Is Your Data Accurate? Employing comprehensive ERP systems enables access to crucial data. Moreover, ERP will allow you to collect and analyze data more efficiently.
- Do You Need to Reduce Costs? ERP software will make your business more cost-effective through efficiencies, such as:
- Quicker financial close
- Better inventory planning
- Precise forecasting
- Optimization of the shop floor
- Lower spending on purchases
3. How connected are your business systems? Having a single organization-wide ERP software solution will foster not only efficient internal processes but also effective communication.
4. How Fast Is Your Business Growing? As your business grows, you will easily find you have outgrown the existing processes and technology. This is a good problem to have. However, just like any other challenge in business, you need to take the appropriate actions to address it. A suitable ERP software solution will do just that.
5. How Satisfied Are Your Clients? Modern ERP software solutions enable your business operations to be completed much quicker. This will, in turn, help to remedy any possible harm that may have been done to your organization’s image.
Which Type of ERP System Will Work for You?
The “type” of ERP system typically refers to the deployment model that you chose.
The three main ERP system deployment model options are:
1. On-Premise ERP software: implementation is carried out onsite and maintenance done in the physical office of an organization. Hosting is done on the organization’s computers and servers. Once fully implemented, it ensures full control, support as well as possession of the whole system.
2. Cloud-based ERP software: this is a network-based model that allows businesses to access and store data on any device connected to the internet, typically by getting a subscription. The software provider offers continuous support, updates, training, as well as flexible customizations.
3. Hybrid ERP software: this is a combination of the two above models. Depending on the software provider, the hosting and deployment services vary. This option allows an organization room to move between delivery models, or integrate certain advantages that are not available under existing implementation.
In selecting an ERP software solution, it is crucial to decide on the model that best satisfies the specific needs of your business, now as well as in the future. As such, you will ensure your business is well placed to leverage this technology while minimizing added expenses such as customization costs.
What Benefits Will Investing in the Right ERP Bring to Your Business?
We know that taking on an ERP project represents a significant investment both in terms of capital as well as time. It doesn’t matter how large or small your business is.
With that in mind, let us have a closer look at the main benefits that a suitable ERP system will bring to your business:
- Greater Cost Savings and Return on Investment: This is owing to higher levels of productivity and efficiency due to the integration and automation that ERP software will allow.
- Greater Business Insight: ERPs will have a great positive impact on your business decision making since all data is centralized in real-time.
- Risk Reduction: ERP software will allow you to automate business operations such as:
- Core business activities
- Manual tasks
This will free up employee time to be spent on other activities while reducing human errors.
- Greater Compliance With Regulations: ERP software will help monitor and manage your compliance with regulatory standards. For example, you could set up alerts in case of non-compliance.
- Greater Coordination: ERP software will break down any possible communication barriers. This allows for greater coordination within your organization, which in turn improves efficiency. ERP software also promotes distribution and supply chain reliability. Demand-driven ERPs enable you to predict supply and demand. This will help you plan for any future changes, such as fluxes in orders.
- Scalability: Not only will ERPs streamline your operations, therefore, allowing your business to grow, but also grow together with you.
Ready to Integrate ERP Software Solution into Your Business?
Embarking on an ERP project can seem like a demanding task. However, what’s really difficult is trying to manage your business using outdated systems.
Our vastly experienced team is eager to work with your organization to help you reach greater heights. With over two decades of experience, we are well-positioned to provide you with comprehensive IT support.
Get in touch with us today at BC Networks to take your first step on this incredible journey.
Experience and strategy are what set us apart from other San Jose, Silicon Valley & South Bay IT companies. We deliver consistently optimal results following our carefully developed and mature set of IT practices and procedures.