Want To Increase Productivity?
VoIP Business Phones store your data on one network. This increases productivity for your staff because everything is on hand and easy to locate. Plus, they can multi-task during calls and attach documents, conduct virtual meetings, and share data via video conferencing.
Need More Mobility?
Your staff can make and receive calls on our VoIP Business Phones from anywhere. VoIP reduces the possibility of missing an important call when you’re away from your desk or out of the office. It’s compatible with mobile phones and provides increased functionality for your employees who travel or work outside the office. They can access the features our system provides from their mobile devices.
BC Networks can provide and install a
VoIP system that is:
- Affordable – low cost with no extra set-up, installation, or maintenance fees
- Easy to use – with an intuitive, user-friendly interface
- Reliable – your hosted system is monitored and maintained 24/7
- Mobile – calls can be taken in other locations, via your laptop or forwarded to a mobile phone
Do what other small businesses in Northern California are doing. Replace your aging phone systems with a new VoIP cloud-based business phone that costs less and provides increased capacity and features.
What Features Does VoIP Provide?
Our VoIP System provides a multitude of enterprise-class features including:
- Premium Desk Phones
- Unlimited Local and Long-Distance Calling
- Training and Support
- Voicemail to Email
- Fax to Email
- Auto Attendants
- Conference Calling
- Virtual numbers (You can use the same phone numbers and extensions even if you relocate your business.)
- Call Forwarding
- Easily Hand Off Of Calls to Your Mobile Phone
- A Caller ID Display
- A Do-Not-Disturb Feature
- Call Blocking
- Call Parking
- Instant Messaging
- Speed Dialing
- Programmable Buttons
- Call Recording
- A Dial-by-Name Directory
- Handset Flexibility (Take your handset on a trip and plug it into an internet connection.)
Your business may be small, but that doesn’t mean you should compromise when it comes to communication. VoIP Business Phones from BC Networks provide your small business with the same advantages that larger enterprises enjoy, but without the cost.
Contact us for more information, and we’ll show you how our VoIP Business Phones can help you stay connected, increase productivity, provide mobility and save money.
Experience and strategy are what set us apart from other San Jose, Silicon Valley & South Bay IT companies. We deliver consistently optimal results following our carefully developed and mature set of IT practices and procedures.