Duties and Responsibilities:
Administration of network and server infrastructure, support primarily of the Windows 2008/R2 networks, with a small emphasis on Linux/Unix networks.
Project Management - the SNE will be involved in managing complex infrastructure related projects that affect multiple branch office locations at various client sites.
Projects can include technologies such as Windows & Linux Clustering, new application deployment such as Exchange & SharePoint roll-outs, and automated imaging systems such as Windows Deployment Services for automation of Windows7 deployments.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Microsoft certification (MCSE) is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent technical training preferred
- five years+ minimum experience working with Microsoft networks
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and true desire to learn new technologies
- Must have Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have positive people skills and winning personality
- Must be a results oriented problem solver
- US Citizenship is Required
Job Responsibilities and Skills:
- Experience in design, implementation & administration for Windows 2003-8/R2, SBS, Active Directory (AD) Services, Exchange 2003-2010, Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services
- Extensive hands-on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Networks
- Experience with the Design and Implementation of Microsoft SharePoint is a plus
- Design and Implement System Backup and Recovery, and System Monitoring Solutions
- Experience with routers, switches, and firewalls
- Experience in the analysis, implementation and support of complex network systems, including hosted solutions
- Linux system administration (+)
- Storage Area Networks
- VMware Clustering (VMware Certified is a +)
Why Work Here:
The ideal candidate would possess a can-do attitude, is a self-starter, proactive, strategic thinker, hands-on, requires little supervision, team player, quality focused, pays attention to detail, project manager, and maintains complete professionalism at all times.
- Dynamic people
- Team-oriented environment
- Leading-edge technology
- Challenging opportunities
- Local client-base
- Excellent benefits
Attractive compensation package includes competitive Salary, Bonus Opportunities and Benefits as well as Financial Assistance with continuing education and industry certifications.