Services & Solutions
Technology solutions that make sense for your business
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether you’re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, BC Networks has a solution for you.
With IT products and services from BC Networks, you get:
- Managed Services – 24/7 service with a predictable monthly payment
- Business Continuity Planning – disaster planning, prevention, and protection
- IT Consulting – you can count on our guidance and up-to-the-minute expertise
- Security – expert planning, implementation, auditing, monitoring, and management of complete security solutions
- On Demand Services – pay-as-you-go professional IT services
- Cloud Services – scalable, customized, mobile and cost-effective
- VoIP – attainable telephony for small businesses
- Virtualization – improve performance and consolidate resources
- Email / Spam Protection – stop SPAM and store your emails safely
- Hardware as a Service – spread out hardware and warranty costs with one monthly fee
- Hosted Solutions – harness the power of the Internet in order to better leverage your investment in technology
Solutions from BC Networks are easy, quick, and economical to implement.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in San Francisco, San Jose, Palo Alto, Mountain View, San Mateo, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Fremont, Hayward, San Leandro, Alameda, Daly City, Santa Cruz, Walnut Creek, Concord and Union City.
Local experts who can visit on-site: San Francisco Computer Support, San Jose Network Services, Palo Alto Backup and Data Recovery, Mountain View IT Consulting, San Mateo Cloud Computing, Sunnyvale VoIP and Phone Systems, San Francisco Virtualization, San Jose Email Services, Palo Alto Computer Hardware, Mountain View Hosted Software, Bay Area Data Center, and Sunnyvale Remote Monitoring.